Dear parents, On behalf of staff, governors and pupils of innovator’s Public School, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our school. This booklet aims to help you to understand more about our aims and objectives. As a school, we look forward to sharing this period of your child’s life with your, and hope that your association with us is a long and happy one.
Mrs. M. G. Rahane
Innovator’s Public School aims to :
1. Value every individual and to maximize the opportunities for his/her intellectual, moral, spiritual, physical, aesthetic and social development;
2. Help pupils to develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves successfully to tasks;
3. Create an interesting and stimulating environment, which reflects our values and promotes a sense of community as well as an individual sense of self worth;
4. Provide an excellent foundation for future success of each & every pupil;
5. Develop life-long thinking skill of pupils;
6. High standards and achievement where all our children to make good progress and achieve their potential.
1. School Character Certicate and other certicates will be issued only to those who leave school after completing the full S.S.C
Course and if their attendance and conduct are satisfactory. This must be taken within a year or else no such certicate will be
2. The School Management reserves the right to add, or amend any of these Rules and the same shall be binding to the parents and pupils
1. All fees are to be paid strictly in advance by the 20 June or else a ne of Rs. 100/- for next ten days will be charged. Fees for
the month of May is to be paid in advance in April.
2. No reduction is made for broken period.
3. A delay in payment beyond two months renders the pupil liable for removal from the school.
4. A month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of pupil or the fee will be charged. After January the fees for the remaining term will be charged.
5. All fees are non refundable.